Post a picture you took today

IMG_6671.jpeg
Original 1972 chevlle fuel tank. First time out of the car. West coast car too, tank is swiss cheese.

Attachments

• IMG_6673.jpeg
    IMG_6673.jpeg
    633.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6672.jpeg
    IMG_6672.jpeg
    445.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6670.jpeg
    IMG_6670.jpeg
    535.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6669.jpeg
    IMG_6669.jpeg
    464.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6661.jpeg
    IMG_6661.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6660.jpeg
    IMG_6660.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6659.jpeg
    IMG_6659.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6657.jpeg
    IMG_6657.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6658.jpeg
    IMG_6658.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
It's all the water in modern gas. I had the same problem with my 63 tbird, in ~84. Finding a new gas tank was not easy. I finally found a nos one at the ford dealership, lol. It was ordered for a collision repair, and one of the body shop guys drank at my local bar; totally random encounter. :)

It's all the water in modern gas. I had the same problem with my 63 tbird, in ~84. Finding a new gas tank was not easy. I finally found a nos one at the ford dealership, lol. It was ordered for a collision repair, and one of the body shop guys drank at my local bar; totally random encounter. :)
Thankfully Chevelle fuel tanks are easy to find.

The filler for the 63 was behind the rear plate; If you filled it up, and forgot the gas cap, it would dump gas at stop signs, lol. I like our tanks much better, even with the fp inside. The FP on the engine was prone to vapor lock. :( I finally rerouted it, and moved it away from all the heat, and it was fine.

got this brace from a mark 8 a lil while ago.

why would the Lincoln have this brace here? its a thin gauge of metal, kinda like the OEM V brace.

the mark also has additional weld on the shock towers, Do any of you gurus know why?

IMG_0125.jpegIMG_0127.jpegIMG_0128.jpegIMG_2018.jpeg

That reminds me, did Hoonigan just completely disintegrate after Ken Block died? It's been a minute since one of their videos came across my recommendations.
They got bought by some corp and it's be run into the ground. I'm removing the banner for a Clubloose one soon.

They got bought by some corp and it's be run into the ground. I'm removing the banner for a Clubloose one soon.
Sounds familiar. That really is crazy, they seemed like such a giant in the modern automotive scene, but some idiots with MBAs step in and it dissolves into irrelevancy in what, a year?

About that; I still go thru and watch those vids, when I need a driving fix, lol.

It's not a good birthday if you don't puke, lol. I'm guessing Tequila?

I had, to the best of my memory:
  • 1 beer (Modelo)
  • 6 shots tequila
  • 5 double shots of vodka
  • 5 shots rum
  • 2 mixed drinks of IDK what
Fuck. Now that I'm going through that list, it's no wonder I met with Uncle Hugo! 😅
At your age, you're lucky you didn't meet an uncle 6 ft under ground😆

Edit: I'm 3 years older, so this is funny, not mean...

I had, to the best of my memory:
  • 1 beer (Modelo)
  • 6 shots tequila
  • 5 double shots of vodka
  • 5 shots rum
  • 2 mixed drinks of IDK what
Fuck. Now that I'm going through that list, it's no wonder I met with Uncle Hugo! 😅
Holy! I would've been to the porcelain gawds half way through that list!

Took my son to his first NASCAR race yesterday and he spotted a couple of MN12s.

Ford got the win. Not a bad first race.

C47F6B86-1A1B-4AB0-BDD7-5922DA4D34F5.jpeg

C484206F-2FF0-4ABB-A9DD-71F2C6EEA32C.jpeg

A01EABAA-AC47-4B36-93FC-AD1A0FF4BA29.jpeg

1108F80E-63CA-4C2C-B53E-6214481CE9F9.jpeg

BF5BCF45-85D7-4278-97D4-7DCEC5281CAA.jpeg

Also saw the Hail Melon car. If you don't know it, look it up.

47DE60CB-8BDF-4DA7-9ADE-31B9F8A78F78.jpeg

Last edited:
The last time I drank Tequila, I fell into the wall hard enough to knock myself out, lol. There's still some blood on the wall I need to paint over. :) The knot on my hip is about gone tho. How I hit the right side of my face on the baseboard, while busting my left hip on the floor, and cutting my right elbow and left knee, I have NO fucking Idea. I also popped my rt lowest rib out of it's place, but I got it to go back, lol. I'm getting too old from that shit. :rofl:

the mark also has additional weld on the shock towers, Do any of you gurus know why?

If the front factory air suspension fails / bottoms out, the shock towers can separate from the body. The welded notch provides a little more reinforcement to this area.

At your age, you're lucky you didn't meet an uncle 6 ft under ground😆

Edit: I'm 3 years older, so this is funny, not mean...

It's funny nonetheless! 🤣

Holy! I would've been to the porcelain gawds half way through that list!

Not bad for someone who doesn't drink beyond once in a blue moon, eh?

View attachment 1776View attachment 1777

So glad the nice folks in Ukraine had enough time to stop the war to make my center cap overlays😬. Had no idea that's where they were coming from!

This is an awesome way of supporting these people! Man, this is crazy.

Do You have an address to order from? I'd love to have a letter from Ukraine like that. The stickers are gravy, lol.

It's funny nonetheless! 🤣

Not bad for someone who doesn't drink beyond once in a blue moon, eh?

This is an awesome way of supporting these people! Man, this is crazy.
I only drink when there is a blue moon too. So I made some blue lens sunglasses I wear all the time!