Post a picture you took today

I don't think I've seen this color

Korean food cart? Wheres the kimchi!

I took FOUR pictures today, not just one, lol.

First up, the "Parking Lot Mechanic" and his not-running Beamer.
Don't mind the paint on the 406k mile, 24yr old Honda

1718076456915.png

Next up, is Camry "dent". It appears that all Camry's suffer from this, no matter the generation Camry, lol.

1718076592501.png

Lastly, my across-the-street neighbor's house is being sold. The guy died and his sister is now selling it. I'm pretty sure the guy died in the house as the guy had an in-home nurse that would visit him every morning. The nurse would show up every day and be there before I left for work. One day, there was a whole commotion of fire trucks and ambulances coming down our block at like 5am. As I was leaving for work at 6:45-ish, the only EMS vehicles left was an ambulance and a police officer. The police officer being on the scene is the reason why I think the guy died.

Anyway. The house is for sale now. It was posted to MLRS today and they're apparently asking $400k for it. It's not exactly in great shape, but it's definitely livable. For a first time buyer, it'd be a good home. More than likely though, this is going to get flipped by someone.

I'd love to buy the house and work on it, but I don't have the money to just buy it. I'd have to sell my house to have that kind of capital for a good down payment. I can rent my house out, but it still wouldn't be enough with today's housing market as a buyer.

1718076575261.png

1718076762395.png

Here's two pictures. One a few months back and one literally like 5min ago. A comparison. They're both of my garage and the lighting differences before and after. With my Honda in the garage with me doing the timing belt job. I had two gas filled "bar" (?) style ballasts where one was barely working. I'd have to flick the light on and off several times before they started working. And even when it was working, only one of two bulbs would work. The other ballast worked on the first try, but it wasn't very bright.

These photos don't do it justice as to the before and after, as on the "before" set, the camera absorbed more light than what is actually put out. In person though, you can tell on the after that the lighting coverage is significantly better.

And yes, I still have that 94/95 bumper. I have a header panel for it as well. At my dad's I have the L/R fenders and hood. Honestly, I'd like all of it gone.

1718077783670.png

1718077805017.png

DSC_0268.JPG
I was about 10ft away at this point and the eagle looked right at me as to say dont come any closer! I suddenly realized how sharp those claws and beak looked. I didnt get any closer.

Last edited:
We had season passes for a few years (up until recently). They used to let you into the park an hour early so you could get onto a few of the more popular coasters ahead of the general admission crowd. We'd be able to hit 6 or 8 rides with a 0-15 minute wait before the park filled up in the afternoon; it was great. :)

Green T, I saw a guy that went to a lot of trouble to see what an Osprey nest had in it. :) Maybe what it was, even, but momma was home, when he looked over the rim of the nest at the chicks. Sucked to be him. They said he can probably see one of these days. Dude was face down in the water when we saw him, and the wildlife guys were trying to get him away from mama. We supplied a distraction, and they got him out. Momma didn't want to give him up, lol. I think if we hadn't interfered, she would have fed his nosy ass to the chicks. As it was, he nearly bled to death.

Last edited:
We had season passes for a few years (up until recently). They used to let you into the park an hour early so you could get onto a few of the more popular coasters ahead of the general admission crowd. We'd be able to hit 6 or 8 rides with a 0-15 minute wait before the park filled up in the afternoon; it was great. :)
They still do that. Season pass holders get in at 9 and general admission starts at 10.

Did they bring it back for the Gold Pass? They stopped the early entry perk (IIRC) for the 2023 season and made it a Platinum Pass only thing, so we let them expire.

Thanks, it is fun especially with the intake and tune. Definitely makes the drive to and from work a lot more fun...

Your car made me appreciate eb fusions, I always knew they were pretty good but damn they can be fast!

Did they bring it back for the Gold Pass? They stopped the early entry perk (IIRC) for the 2023 season and made it a Platinum Pass only thing, so we let them expire.
Only for Gold’s who have the all park pass add-on. Details here:

A Sport is the only Fusion I would trade my Hybrid for.

That or an Euro import Estate...

20240612_080858.jpg

Brown recluse ?? 🤔 idk two of these quarter size motherfuckers crawled out of the dirt where I was working. Yesterday we found a snake and the day before a baby rattler .. 😬

IDK what tat is, but it's not a brown recluse. They have a guitar or violin shape on their backs. I'm sure the carolina boys can back me up on that. They will fuck you up. I've been bit, and they make your skin rot.

Is that an albino spider? Cant say I've seen something like that