Post a picture you took today

My 96's had all those options, except the floor mats in the red couar; it didn't come with a book, or anything.

Yup. Peeps under that were getting a thunderstorm. Taller= bigger storm.

Looking at the radar this is the beginning of Debby. Forecast is saying about a foot of rain where I am. Fortunately my property should be fine... as long as a tree doesn't hit my house. A lot of people closer to the coast are going to have their houses catastrophically flooded. The storm surge is predicted to hit at high tide for Cedar Key; which is about a 20 minute drive for me.

Time for a beer run. :cheers:

debbie.jpg

Last edited:
I have several jars of cut corn, green beans, and tomato sauce in my basement. It was there when I bought the house in'06. :)
I'd love to salvage the jars, but I'm not opening it, lol.

Anybody ever read any of the predictions by Edger Cayce? The one that always sticks in my head is the future world maps after dry ground is re-mapped due to flooding. The Carolina's where mostly under water in a swamp type of land and in his prediction he was riding in a hover craft of sorts.... I wonder if Ford brings back the T-Bird and Cougar hover crafts in the future?

They will be electric of course....

1722906990898.png

So you either had the 🐌 before, or you swapped back to the old intake.
:smokin:

So you either had the 🐌 before, or you swapped back to the old intake.
:smokin:
Intake was just to see how it looked. Going on the new engine. Turbo was given to me today by a foreman at my dealership.

IMG_1934.jpeg

Picked up another piece of the puzzle today, 98 T45 from a wrecked GT with 200 miles. Came with a shifter, clutch fork, gasket and the 6 bolt flywheel for $1200. Didn’t think that was a bad deal since most of the ones in my area are going for $800+ with 150k on them.

Trying to get cameras and APs online in a new build before admins move in on Monday. I hate it when the BOM doesn't include the right length/color of cables, and we end up with spaghetti...

Needless to say, shorter cables will be ordered. :zbash:

unnamed.jpg

Trying to get cameras and APs online in a new build before admins move in on Monday. I hate it when the BOM doesn't include the right length/color of cables, and we end up with spaghetti...

Needless to say, shorter cables will be ordered. :zbash:

View attachment 6993
Brings back memories. Are the racks in a closet or server room?

20240809_164549.jpg
don't click, it's nothing good.

Spider bites on my neck .. the back of my neck is even worse. Turned into a rash, I had to go to the doctors for antibiotics to fight off this infection.

don't click, it's nothing good.

Spider bites on my neck .. the back of my neck is even worse. Turned into a rash, I had to go to the doctors for antibiotics to fight off this infection.
Yikes dude! Will you get any special powers or anything? Turn into a spider like human or something????

Brings back memories. Are the racks in a closet or server room?

This is a new HS/MS for about 2000 students which has 6 closets. This is the 2nd largest closet, the main closet for the middle school wing. The largest is the one for the main HS wing, then there's the main closet where all the fiber and core switch/router and servers lives, and finally three more small closets for the extracurricular wings.

The electricians were behind and didn't finish the MS closet until last night, so it was the last one for us to bring online and as such, we burned through all our "good" patch cables on the other 5 closets. We could cheat a little and put all the PoE/PoE+ stuff (cameras and APs) on a single switch, and mount it directly under the patch panel to use 1' patch cords (which we have an abundance of), but I don't like doing it that way because it puts a heavy PoE budget on a single switch - should it fail all the cameras and/or APs would go offline. If I distribute them evenly across the entire stack, it reduces the chances that everything goes down should one of the switches fail.

The new C9300L switches for this closet didn't come in yet, so I reconfigured some C2960X switches to fill in for this school year. Might as well order some more cable management stuff while we're at it. What's a couple grand against a $180M budget? :biggrin:

Yikes dude! Will you get any special powers or anything? Turn into a spider like human or something????

I am still waiting for the weird hallucinating dream where my DNA recombines. I barely slept last night .. right now the infection feels like hot needles stabbing into the side of my neck and the side of my head.

This is a new HS/MS for about 2000 students which has 6 closets. This is the 2nd largest closet, the main closet for the middle school wing. The largest is the one for the main HS wing, then there's the main closet where all the fiber and core switch/router and servers lives, and finally three more small closets for the extracurricular wings.

IT Guys .. :rolleyes2: ... all that computer shit wouldnt work without the fuckin air conditioner some asshole installed. Lets give them a round of applause.

Sure it would work. Those switches are rated to 115F ambient temp. And the split-system in the MDF hasn't been running or working since they put it in. That room is cooking, yet the equipment doesn't care.

And let's not forget that these giant air handlers don't work without all the comptuerized automation.

Damn, that's nuts! Do you think it was one of those weird pink ones you posted earlier?

Recently I had been waking up with a few new bites almost daily. One bite I had on my foot, I started tracing with a sharpie because I could feel the skin swelling up against my nails. I was about a day or two away from checking with the doc

I took out a flashlight and checked every bit of the room and bedding, saw nothing. I think I got it a few days later. If I did, it was just looking for trouble every night. I usually believe they're benevolent and stick to their nook, but that was just odd