Post a picture you took today

Yesterday and Monday. Had a "buy my old shit" sale. Sadly, not much of this was sold. Most of what wasn't sold was taken to a thrift shop to donate. The rest is currently on my driveway with a big ol' "FREE" sign. What doesn't get picked up by trash day is going in the trash. :)

1728940335832.png

Yesterday and Monday. Had a "buy my old shit" sale. Sadly, not much of this was sold. Most of what wasn't sold was taken to a thrift shop to donate. The rest is currently on my driveway with a big ol' "FREE" sign. What doesn't get picked up by trash day is going in the trash. :)

View attachment 8274
Good on you for actually taking it to good will, or wherever. My wife recycle that shit thru different totes. Like I can't count dozens of totes in my work room🙄

Here's what's left of mine. I ordered my bird on like 15 April 1997 and took delivery on 30 May 1997. 20241014_180532.jpg20241014_180537.jpg

Another Rustang.

View attachment 8265

I mean holy shit! I haven’t seen a car with trunk lid edge rust like that since 70s cars! Ford was really thorough with the retro vibes in this generation! SN95/new edges never rust this bad, such poseurs!

I didn't know that Ford went back to using steel for the trunk lids on the '05+. Did the hoods go back to steel, too?

I didn't know that Ford went back to using steel for the trunk lids on the '05+. Did the hoods go back to steel, too?

I think the hoods were aluminum on S197s, I remember there being recalls for paint adhesion because of it. Trunk lid I’m with you, until I saw another one last year similarly rotted I thought they were fiberglass like the SN95s

Good on you for actually taking it to good will, or wherever. My wife recycle that shit thru different totes. Like I can't count dozens of totes in my work room🙄

Yeah, it's all gone now. I'm happy to purge extra stuff. Personally, I'd rather just chuck it to get it out sooner. But Goodwill (or similar) is good too.

My garage is a bit more open now, minus the dining table. This one is our old one as we just acquired a new one. As soon as this is gone, the T-Bird is going in the garage and I'll be able to start working on it.

Top: what it's like now. Might look just as bad as before, but there's much more space to move things around more freely.

Bottom: The "before" pic

1728969159524.png

1728969227331.png