Post a picture you took today

Have that same fire pit. It's nice

I had been considering swapping to 4-piston rear calipers on the rail buggy; it made it clear that it agrees with that line of thought last night.

IMG_2389.JPG

I’ve been putting off tearing it down to fix a bunch of items from the previous owners because I’ve been having too much fun cruising around in it. Decided to go ahead and get to work on it this afternoon. Adding cutting brakes, a hydraulic parking brake, re-plumbing the rear lines entirely, relocating the battery, moving the passenger seat back to match the driver’s, making mounts for the rear shocks to place them in double shear…and so much more. Time to cut out the bad and make it right.

IMG_2410 edit.JPG

So I took my family hiking in Yosemite this past weekend. Went up Sentinel dome which was nice because the <2mi hike was easy enough for my friends 5yr old.
What impressed me most was that when I last visited Yosemite a few years ago, my wife and I collected an entire bag of "wrapper triangles/corners" that a bunch of dipshits left all along the Yosemite Falls trail (they'd tear open a baggie, take the baggie, but drop the corner). That was topped off by a family who went full madmen and left and entire bag of trash at the top near the waterfall (food, wrappers, and plastic bags). We picked up a little bit of debris this time but it was only a handful compared to the giant bag we brought back a few years ago; I'd like to think that we've gotten better as tourists in picking up our shit but a cynical friend of mine says the wind just blew it off into the valley :)

Here's a panoramic from the top; it really was a fairly easy hike and I'd totally recommend it.

PXL_20231007_203522970.PANO.jpg

20231012_081552.jpg

More fun at work .. just loaded up the second floor with a truck load of 3" and 4" steel pipe. 😬

Placard checks out

img_4642-jpeg.1446

Ah yes the crescent sun. Lots of fog here, the sun just disappeared instead of showing the ring. But it barely got any darker
1697302357848.png

Yeah the clouds aren't helping here.

EasyCaddy!

NGL, my mental image of Las Vegas is there's one of those in every garage :rofl:

EasyCaddy!

NGL, my mental image of Las Vegas is there's one of those in every garage :rofl:
What??!! You all don't ALL have a Pink Cadilliac where you live? It's a City code here. You have 45 days once you take occupancy to prove you have your Pink Caddy....

Back in the 70's Elvis gave away Caddilacs to people; I knew a guy in Knoxville that had one. I think it was a 70.

I don't think it was visible here anyway but of course it was the dreariest rainiest day of the year!

It was cloudy and rainy here too. I've seen several partials. Next year is the big show!