What did you do with your Thunderbird Today?

So got around to “installing” the SS hose that I got from oxman and didn’t realize I was missing one of the AN fittings like a dummy, hopefully I can find one locally at the parts store. Anyways, as far as the seal goes, I don’t think the 82540 comes close to fitting, it pretty much the same diameter at the firing itself. Am I doing something wrong?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Took advantage of the long weekend and nice weather coming up for this week to put the Mark up for some needed maintenance.

Replaced the ambient air temp sensor (for the EATC)
Replaced inner and outer tie rods
Replaced the RH LCA (the plan was to do both but one of the strut rod bushings crumbled and I used my last spare; not touching the other side until I get another just in case).

Of course while I was doing the LCA, I tore the boot on one of the endlinks so now it needs to go. And the rotors didn't glaze over evenly. Oh, and the UCA ball joints are looking sketchy. This never ends! :zcrazy:

Took advantage of the long weekend and nice weather coming up for this week to put the Mark up for some needed maintenance.

Replaced the ambient air temp sensor (for the EATC)
Replaced inner and outer tie rods
Replaced the RH LCA (the plan was to do both but one of the strut rod bushings crumbled and I used my last spare; not touching the other side until I get another just in case).

Of course while I was doing the LCA, I tore the boot on one of the endlinks so now it needs to go. And the rotors didn't glaze over evenly. Oh, and the UCA ball joints are looking sketchy. This never ends! :zcrazy:

Auto Whac A Mole is a very real condition.

Also if your car’s become sentient it’s probably jealous of your plane flying like mine is with my bike 😆

My cars hate my bike, and vice versa. I've had both randomly die, and need resuscitation after a pleasant day on the other.

Last edited:
I was seriously considering this. I have a pair of emblems I got from the green cougar I raped for parts after totalling Lazarus the first time.